Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Sessions Family Reunion

It's been a busy summer for our family to say the least! We look forward to this weekend up in the mountains of Eden, UT. It is one of the most beautiful places. We love going there. I didn't take a lot of pictures and the time went way too fast.
It all started with a BIG surprise from my mother-in-law. She made me a special quilt honoring me as a wife and mother. She's AMAZING, I know!
Her label to me. Each of her quilts have a name and I love what she wrote for me. She knows me so well. It is sooooo TRUE!
Swimming is always a must!

Dani is crawling all over the place.
She always gets most of the pics. :)

Softball is a Session family tradition. It's such a fun time!


Matt got a home run! Not a surprise. He's Amazing. Pure Natural!
The Eastmond Family. What a good looking group!

I'm having fun dancing and playing with baby. This always makes her smile and laugh.


Matt has like 20+ cousins just on one side. And many of them now have 2+ kids. It's CRAZY!
The whole group of Session family.
The most beautiful views. Everything and anything is prettier with water.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Letterpress said...

Thanks so much for coming. I love that you popped up the photos so fast--my Mom and Dad had already printed out the big one so they could put it on their fridge!! We loved seeing your kids and seeing you, so come again next time!