Sunday, August 07, 2011

Culdesac of FIRE

On Emilee's birthday we went to such a fun party. It happens once a year in my sisters neighborhood. They have the biggest party with all kinds of food, treats, and activities for the kids. Even Fireworks were let off at the end. What a fun way to spend her birthday.
Cute girls with their "unlimited" passes for all the treats and fun.
My oldest sister, Kari and I.
My oldest niece, Kayli and I.
Love her BLUE eyes. She liked the cotton candy. It just melted in her mouth.
Feeding baby snow cone.
Madi and Megs
Emilee at the top of the rock climbing wall. She's GREAT!
Madi playing with Brooke on the jumper. She just went round and round and round.
Love this!

Fireworks are always a great way to end the night.

My favorite pic of fireworks. So pretty!

2 comments:

Kari said...

The best part of the night was watching Brooke whirl around the jumping ring laughing and running away from everyone.

genuine_pills said...

wow..you've got a nice pics and a nice life which I would conclude you are having the best of Women's Health