Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mason Home Pictures

The most fun part about moving into a new home is decorating it and finding new places for the things we have. Some unique things about this area... It's really GREEN here. I like living on a golf course. It's so pretty all the time. The master is on the main level and I really like the convenience of that. And I finally have a pantry. Haven't had that yet and I LOVE it! Oh! and did I mention it's REALLY green here? Our home is complete. I put pics of the rooms on our website. Click HERE to go to them.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

looks beautiful!

Kari said...

Gorgeous Home! I am envious of your kitchen...you have so much space. I'm ready to come visit right now. You guys look sooo organized already.

RSP said...

It looks amazing! I can't believe how moved in you are already. I'm ready to try out the new guest bedroom!

Kristen said...

You know you guys are only about 5 hours away, right? So what are you doing for Thanksgiving????

Letterpress said...

While these were all stunning photographs, it was even better having Matthew give us a personalized house tour! You have both done so much work and it really shows. Such a beautiful home--you guys are amazing!

Unknown said...

its beautiful!>.
love to live there. looks comfy.. :>

Rachel Cargle said...

Welcome to Ohio! I live in Dayton about 20 min away from Mason and I can tell you that your house will be absolutely gorgeous with the fresh winter snow! Beautiful home and family! Again welcome to Ohio and many blessings to your family!