Today is the first day of school! The thing the girls were most excited for when it comes to starting school was riding the bus. I like it too. It's sooooooo convenient. In Phoenix, we lived so close to the school that we did carpool. Here, my girls go to different schools. Megan is at a school for only Kindergarten and 1st graders. Emilee goes to a whole different school for 2nd and 3rd graders. So next year they will both be at different schools again. The buses come within 5 min, from each other and we lucked out. The bus stop is right in front of our house. :)
My girls were so happy to start school and meet new friends.
I am so glad they transition well.
Emilee is in 3rd Grade. She has a locker. WoW!
Backyard picture right before going to school.
Brookee walking to send her older sisters off to school.

The group of kids going on the bus.
Notice our house in the background. Sweet!











3 comments:
How fun! Your new area looks amazing/beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to come visit!
Your girls adapt so easily. Yea for the start of school!! We love you guys!
They both look really happy, but I'll bet it was nothing like the Happy Dance you did when you at last waved them good-bye! (j/k) I love fall and school starting--so did my Grandmother Bickmore (Matthew's great-grandmother), who taught school for years and years. Even after she retired, she wrote in her journal that she'd hear the school bell ringing at the end of summer and want to go and join everyone at school.
Thanks for posting these--so fun to see the girls grow up.
Post a Comment