Thursday, August 18, 2011

Outside

It's sooooooo GREEN here!
There is a lake/pond is in our neighborhood. The girls love riding their bikes up and down the pathways. The weather is so great. We are outside everyday. Our neighbors and ward are super friendly. We've already found lots of friends. School starts next week and we are just enjoying our last week of summer!
Riding bikes
Lake/Pond
The ducks were so friendly.

The girls loved watching and playing with them. When we went to leave the ducks followed us out.

Park right outside our neighborhood.
We're back in the Midwest where the parks are Phenomenal.
My girls are little monkeys!
Brookee was very adventurous.
Dani had fun too.


Dani and Brookee on the swings.

Close-up

2 comments:

Kari said...

You guys look like your on VACATION...doing so many fun things! I love the river and the pond. I can't believe you live right by that.

Anonymous said...

Hey I just Love your Family Blog. You guys are striving to be the Great Family anyone can wish they had, and I am sure there are ups and downs. But I congratulate you. Dr. James Dazouloute.....
Visit my Blogs http://www.freeiloveyou.blogspot.com/