Tuesday, July 06, 2010

4th of July Weekend

We had a great 4th of July weekend. We went up to Flagstaff where the temps are sooooo much cooler. I needed to get out of this heat!!! The high was 82. The night was cold. On the 4th we went to a fish hatchery outside of Sedona to catch some fish for the barbeque. I've been wanting to do this for a while. I had to twist Matt's arm to go. I am convinced this is the way to FISH!!! The girls absolutely loved it and thought it was so cool catching fish. We went to the country club to swim while Matt golfed and to a carnival that night. It was a fun filled weekend and I am completely exhausted.
Family on The 4th of July!
The girls posing and doing funny faces.

Chilling on the deck.

Brooke at the fish hatchery.

Feeding the fish.
Emilee fishing.
Love this face!
Megan's turn
Emilee catching the fish with the net.
Emilee's trout.
Megan's trout.

Watching show with headphones. Not really!

Swimming.


We painted our toes American colors. We all have a different "ABC" pattern. :)
Brookee holding the flag.
The girls at the carnival.
On top of the car ready to watch the fireworks.
Happy 4th!

4 comments:

Maher Family said...

Wow. It seems like you guys had an action packed weekend!

Letterpress said...

Looks like you had a great 4th of July--glad you were able to get cooled off!

Amy said...

Our fishing hasn't been very profitable, maybe we ought to try the fish hatchery. Glad you had a great 4th in the cooler temps!

MARGO said...

You have a beautiful family, congratulates