Monday, July 19, 2010

The Dinosaur Museum

All the girls. It's great having older girl helpers for Brooke.
Playing in the wet sand.
The start of making a dam. It got really BIG.
Making mountain volcanoes with the wet sand.
Loved watching Megan make this creation. They were so busy playing here for the longest time.

Finding Dinosaur bones.
Brooke even loved it.
Ali and Megs in the exhibit.
Creating a two headed Dinosaur.
Brookee with a dinosaur just her size.
Seriously, the scariest shark ever. My girls look soooo scared, I know. :)

Afterward lunch and ice cream.

2 comments:

Letterpress said...

Where's the dinosaur museum? Such cute pictures of all your girls and their Holladay cousins on your blog--thanks so much for taking the time to put them up! Are you still in SLC? I assume that's where the dinosaur museum is.

What a great summer your family is having--see you next week!

Infoturn said...

You look like a perfectly happy family, you have everything one can even wish for. I'm so glad for you :)