Friday, July 16, 2010

Highland Splash Park

This splash park is very unique. It's pretty new. The fountains all come up at different times and then all together. It makes it very entertaining to the kids. Then they have a man made river with big rocks in it for the kids to play in. Kind of too big for Brooke, but she likes it anyway.
In the river.


Brookee is not scared of the water at all. It can be kinda scary. I have to watch her like a hawk. She will jump into the pool, laughing, and I've had to pull her out a couple of times. She submerges completely in the water, holding her breath, and then wants to do it again. I love watching her with it though because she has such a fun time. Emilee and Megan were/are the same way.
Sara with Brooke

Court and Megs with Grandpa.
Relaxing on the warm ground.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks likes they had alot of fun, i bet they slept good that night! lol