Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer in Utah

Every Summer I go up to Utah for a month or more. I stay with each of my sisters in Salt Lake and with my parents down in St. George. By the end of my trip I feel like I have so many pics that it is overwhelming to post them all at one time. This summer I thought I would post them throughout my trip.

On our drive up we stopped in Kingman where Barb. and Keagan met us at the gas station.
Brookee and Amanda playing in the sand box.

At Cowabunga Bay Waterpark
With lots of our cousins.
Emilee, Madi, and Britney

Kari with a bunch of the girls
Amanda and Kari
Lazy River

Kim, Kari, and Tina

Megs with Court
My girls had a BLAST!!!

2 comments:

Letterpress said...

I love the picture of Keagan and Emilee and their gap-toothed grins. It looks like you're having a great time, and ditto your girls. How fun for you!

See you in a couple of weeks--
E.

Mercedes said...

Kim, you've got the greatest smile. When I see you in pictures you always look like you're about to burst with happiness! Glad all is well and enjoy yourself!