
I am in Utah with my sisters and we went to "The Twilight Series - Eclipse." Here in Utah my sister and her friends rented out a whole theater and invited all their friends and family to go with them. How Fun! When I found out the showing would start at 5:15pm rather than midnight, I was in!!! Being pregnant, I would not last a midnight showing. In fact, when we came out of the movie we saw the crowds and crowds lining up waiting for midnight. It was CRAZY! I had a great time all day with my sisters chatting, eating out, and shopping and this made me look forward to our girls trip we do every year! Thanks for making this so much fun. BTW, loved the movie. It's the best one yet!
Me with my three sisters.
Kayli, my oldest neice, and I.
I love how Bella looks jealous in the background.
I swear I am the only Edward Fan!
After the movie, on our way out. We went to dinner after because it was only 7:30pm.







3 comments:
I'm addicted!! I just got back from seeing it again. It was so fun having you with us yesterday.
so fun!
Wholesale Belt, wholesale chains, wholesale belt buckles, wholesale leather belts, wholesale fashion rings bling jewelry belts chain buckles leather belt western belts hiphop pendants hiphop watches bling rings
Post a Comment