This is our garden! Matt has done a fantastic job of making it grow. He put in the water system and planted all the veggies, herbs, and flowers. It has turned out so great. This is his first attempt and I know next year he will do some things different (like spacing things further apart), but I love it all. Details below.
If you know me well, you know my favorite flowers are sunflowers.
He grew sunflowers for me. I'm amazed at these each time I look out my window or drive by my house. I never knew sunflowers could be so big and tall and strong and beautiful!
He grew sunflowers for me. I'm amazed at these each time I look out my window or drive by my house. I never knew sunflowers could be so big and tall and strong and beautiful!
Matt and his delicious tomatoes he grew. They are all different kinds. I love the small (pop in you mouth) yellow ones. He loves the Heirloom tomatoes.

We are growing our own pumpkins that should be ready this fall for Halloween. I love how BIG the leaves are. You can see one growing there toward the left of the picture.






6 comments:
Elizabeth, this post is for you. You were asking about our garden. Hare are some pics. What do you think? I love hearing from you.
Elizabeth, this post is for you. You have been asking about our garden. Here are some pics. What do you think? I love hearing from you.
First--very cute background on your blog.
Secondly--love this post! I like the photo of you by your sunflowers. The tomatoes look great (I'm jealous) and the artichokes will be great next year. The best flower in any garden is a child, and Brooke looks lovely, esp. in her Daddy's arms. Great post--great family.
thanks!!
Who knew artichokes could grow in the desert! Love the pics of your garden.
We are so excited to try a garden next year. Matt did a great job with yours!
Wow! Matt always amazes me with his talents. I wish I had room in my yard for a garden!
Post a Comment