Sunday, June 27, 2010

Snapshots of Brooke

Brooke is 16 months. She is growing up too fast for me. I got her ready for church and saw her playing with this cutest wooden chair that her Grandma, Elizabeth, got Emilee when she was little. I loved watching her get in and out of it over and over again, laughing and having such a fun time that I grabbed the camera and shot away. It was fun to use the mirror in the shots I took. I love how she matches the chair soooooooo well!

6 comments:

Scrappycook said...

She is just adorable Kim!

Diane said...

Kim she is so adorable! I really like your pictures of her. The ones in the mirror are wonderful!

Letterpress said...

I loved seeing these--they made me laugh after a loooong day of travel. She is so darling and I love the matching polka dots!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Brooke is so so adorable!!! I love love her curls and how cute that she totally matches the rocking chair. What a sweet girl:)

Annie Osburndationary said...

What a cute girl. My sister looks the same age!!!! How old

Nessie said...

It is a beautiful family



Kiss and hug,
Nessie