Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving.
The best part was that I didn't have to do anything!!! :)
I have hosted so many Thanksgivings while Matt and I have been married and even when we've gone other places we've done the Turkey or other main dishes. This year I was completely off the hook and I mean completely. We brought the Pumpkin Pie and just enjoyed the company. It was the perfect year for this since just having a baby. We spent the day with Grandpa Rocco and Rosie and other friends and family. Thank you Rocco and Rosie for the invite. The food was Amazing and Rosie, you really outdid yourself!

Family on Thanksgiving Day. The weather was beautiful and sunny!

Our three oldest girls
Rocco with Danielle. He is such a great Grandpa!
We really enjoy living by family.

Mommy with Baby Dani - she looks drunk.
Baby's first Thanksgiving.

Matt and I at the dinner table.

2 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love your family picture and pictures of adorable Dani and your girls. What a beautiful family you have:).

Kari said...

You deserve a break with 2 kids under 20 months. I'm so glad you could enjoy the warm weather while we were freezing up here.
I can't wait to hold Danielle again. She just looks so precious...