Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Happy Anniversary Matt!

Matt and I are celebrating our eighth year Anniversary today. Eight Years! WOW! It's fun to reminisce about all the things we've done. We've moved four times, lived in four homes, and we have four girls. WOW! What an adventure it has been. :)

Matt did something different and fun for me this year. He always buys me roses, but this year he got really creative. Because I am home a lot more with our new baby, he left me roses all through the house in all the rooms I spend the most time in. What a great idea! I love it!!! I can enjoy my roses so much more now. Thanks Matt! I love you and them sooooo much!
Here they are...
In the Kitchen
In the Bedroom
In the Bathroom

In the Office

3 comments:

Kari said...

That is Soooo Sweet!! Four must be your lucky number. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH!!

Girls Rule said...

Kim, Congrats on EVERYTHING!! New cute baby!! Nice husband!! I had to get updated on all the happenings. I would love to get together and your the event planner! call me sometime. Congrats- congrats

Letterpress said...

I think we'll have Matthew give Husband Lessons to all the men at the next family reunion. That's a very sweet gesture. Congratulations on your eight years!