Monday, November 01, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!


Halloween is always a FUN time of year with four girls in the house. I love dressing them all up and I love dressing up as well. I wish my husband liked it better. He thinks being the same thing every year is FUN. :) I think it's fun to get creative. I actually made Emilee's costume this year because they didn't have it in a kid size. It was fun to even dress Baby Dani up at two weeks old. I love the pea costume and the size of the peas are each as big as her head. Every year we carve pumpkins, have a church Halloween party, and go trick-or-treating. All of our pictures are on our website. Click HERE to see them.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I didn't even realize that Emilee was holding your baby. At first I thought she was part of her costume. What a fun picture of all of them. Everyone looks so GOOD!! You can tell you like dressing them up. I hope you still feel the same 5-10 yrs from now.

Jessica said...

they all look great!!

Letterpress said...

This is the best picture ever! I have a big smile on my face right now looking at the great costumes, Brooke's smile, the baby in the pea pod--everything is so cute! Thanks for posting it.