The girls school pictures came back.
I like them both for different reasons.
I think Emilee is so photogenic. She always has the same smile. She loves to smile with her whole mouth/teeth. She's always been this way. :)
Megan's smile is funny to me. It's as if the photographer took the picture before she got into her full smile. She has many different smiles in pics I take. Maybe, it's a stage she's in. Anyway, I don't want to do retakes because I think having pictures like this is fun to look back on and more important... she loves it and so do I! :)
Emilee - 2nd Grade, Megan - Kindergarten


2 comments:
It's the stage I think, maybe...my boys are the same way...super cute smiles, except for when you ask them to smile for a camera and then they aren't sure what their facial muscles should be doing...that's why Matt tries to make them laugh when we're taking their picture.
Aubrey smiles just like that too. I'm sure they grow out of it. Congratulations on your new baby Dani, she is beautiful.
Post a Comment