Thursday, May 06, 2010

Brookee's Sunglasses

Who knew glasses could be this much FUN?
It's hard to tell in a picture, but she is laughing so hard.


Putting them on herself.

What a Cheeeeeeeeeser! I love how you can see her teeth good here. A lot of people think she only has two teeth on the bottom (one being the original one she was born with), but really there are four more up top.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

she is beautiful!! So cute!

Letterpress said...

I thought her name was spelled Brooke with one "e"? (I must have it wrong--I'll fix it.) Other than that I think this is an adorable set of photos--so glad you are posting them.

Kim Anselmo said...

No Mom -- you are correct. Brookee is Brooke's nick name. Just like Emee is Emilee's nick name, and Muncher is Megan's nickname (LOL).

Kimberly said...

Matt, if you really want to get Technical, her name is actually Kimberly. Thanks to you! :)

Kari said...

She is quite the little ham. I could just sit and be entertained by her all day. Hugs and Kisses!