Sunday, May 16, 2010

Seussical, The Musical

Emilee was in her 1st school play last weekend. She has been going to practices for the past few months and it's been a lot of work! She loved being a part of it, but when it was all over I asked her if she would ever want to do that again and she said "NEVER!" She may change her mind, but as of now she is officially worn out. Although, she continues to sing and play the musical cd at home.

Emilee waving to us as she goes on stage.


It's hard to capture the movement in pictures, but we got great video footage of the play.
These two pics came from the video camera. In the top one Emilee sees Megan and is waving to her. In the bottom one she is making the best face, I am so glad I could capture it.

Much of The Cast.

Grandma came to watch Emilee in her 1st play.

Megan loved the play. She was mesmerized by the performances.

Emilee loved her flowers.

Great Job Emilee. We are so proud of you!

3 comments:

Letterpress said...

So cute. Glad to see all these photos. Say Hi! to your mom and dad for me.

The Welker Family said...

She is getting so big! She is so cute! Love the smile!

Kari said...

I wish we could have seen your acting!! You look so great in the pictures!