Congratulations Megan! Our Megan graduation from preschool this week. She is so ready for Kindergarten and she thinks it starts next week. :)
She was so mature and cute at her graduation and I am so proud at all she has accomplished. She goes to the BEST preschool ever! I can't believe the creative things she has told me about and brought home with her. She will miss it so much. At the end of the year, Miss Carrie makes a video with pictures and music about the whole year. It is such a great gift! Thanks Miss Carrie.

Megan gets her preschool diploma from her teacher, Miss Carrie.

Singing songs about what they've learned.
Throwing their hats in the air.

The whole class. Graduates in the back.

Megs with Brooke and I.

Megs with her preschool diploma.

Miss Carrie and Megs. We will miss her sooooooo much!!!
1 comment:
This must have been a great day for Megan and for your family. Great to see these pictures of her last day at preschool. On to Kindergarten!
Post a Comment