Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Official!


It's what we expected!
I am shocked and I shouldn't be, but I can't help it. This is just so CRAZY! I'm super excited though. Brooke and Baby will only be 19 months apart. Out of 17 grandchildren on my side of the family, 15 of them are GIRLS! All I can say is... GIRL POWER! :)

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it! I can't wait to find out what you're going to name her. And can we please get together sometime soon?!

Kari said...

I'm just as shocked as you are...especially that we have kept the record going for the last 16 years. It really is unbelievable.

We'll just LOVE her!

Jessica said...

that is so crazy! but so exciting!

Minnesota Preators said...

Congrats! I sure hope Matt is saving for all the proms and weddings!

Diane said...

I love having my 4 girls. I know it's a lot of work, but, so worth it. Congratulations!

Kristine said...

Congrats!!! If you go for one more you can have a BB team.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I am so happy for you. What a blessing to have 3 beautiful girls and now one more. Looks like you will have a housefull of princesses:). That's crazy that their are that many girls on your side of the family!!! HOW FUN

Emily said...

Wow! Congrats!!!

RSP said...

So crazy Kim! You are just one girly family and I I love it!