While we were at our Friends Christmas Party, our girls went on a date with their Grandpa and Rosie. They went to dinner and then to a fun Christmas Celebration play... Star of Wonder! After which they had a sleepover at their house. They had a REALLY fun and memorable night. They keep talking about all their favorite parts. Thanks for the experience!

Girls with Rosie and Grandpa Rocco.
Kim and Matt

Leah and Mike

Dave... giving some LOVE to his banana pillow he stole.

Cory getting a pretty hilarious movie.

Matt and Christine both opened presents including these hats.

Jodee and Dave... the lipstick kisses were a funny joke!

Leah and Mike

Dave... giving some LOVE to his banana pillow he stole.

Cory getting a pretty hilarious movie.

Matt and Christine both opened presents including these hats.

Jodee and Dave... the lipstick kisses were a funny joke!
The next morning:
Grandpa with baby Brooke. This picture is so sweet to me.





3 comments:
Yay. I just invited you to my blog. Baby Brooke is seriously the cutest baby ever. I love that picture of her. Fun times. ;)
Gosh I love all your pictures. I never get on the computer. Love ya- I will bring the blankie by tomorrow.
Looks so Fun!! I love the picture of Brooke with Rocco. And your girls look so cute in their matching outfits!!
Post a Comment