Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas!


This year we hosted Christmas at our house with all of Matt's family. It was Crazy, but fun! The girls loved their Christmas gifts and it's always fun to celebrate a baby's first Christmas. This was also our first Christmas with our dog, Sammy. Matt's grandparents came to visit as well. We took lots of pics and some are on our website. Click HERE.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I love the girls with their princess castle. The Cheers pictures is too cute.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I loved seeing your Christmas pictures and how neat that you were able to celebrate Christmas here with lots of family. I love all your family pictures and Brooke's fishy face is too cute. Your girls are darling and how fun that they have been having fun with their cousins. I loved seeing you and Matt at the reception last night and hanging out and chatting with you:)