Here are some fun videos we took of you. Way to go guys. Thanks for coming!
We missed taping some of you... You know who you are! Next time, you will not get away so easy.
The Robisons singing Rudolph. The video cut them off, sorry. The whole thing was great and because they were the first ones here they got to watch everyone else.
Jill, we missed you and Carter!
The Lundgrens singing Rudolph, part of it in fast play!
The Koshars (Deb, we missed you!) and The Lloyds singing Jingle Bells.
The Tanners sing Hark! the Herald Angels sing. If you are wondering why they keep looking up, it's because our really funny friend, Grant was up there watching/distracting them.
The Wrights singing Jingle Bells with a little move on. Grant encouraged the dancing from the other side of the door.
3 comments:
Here's how it works -- we have a ton of leftover sugar-free hot chocolate we want to get rid of -- we invite everybody over, make them sing a carol, and bring us cookies...
What fun! That was so clever of you to make everyone sing as a condition of entry. And then you were extra clever to record the singers and post it on your blog!! That sounds like it was so much fun! I'm sorry I missed it. I really wanted to come, but on the other hand I was exhausted and knew it would be better for me to stay home and rest. Next year, though, I won't be pregnant and I'll be there...ready to sing on your doorstep!
You're so much fun!
Here's a comment from Lily:
lillianhujhb
n ggh u uhtbnh9u9 in
n 8 tbbnbbub
Loads of fun guys. Definitely need to do a repeat next year. Thanks for the invite.
Post a Comment