Matt at the highest point putting lights up with a ladder long enough he had to borrow from our neighbor. Too scary for me. I didn't like this idea at all.
But I do love the look of it at night.
The lights and Christmas Tree are so pretty to me.
Alice -- the cross is what the builder put on all the houses in the neighborhood. I think of it as more of a "positive" sign...you know -- like think positive when you come in my house.
3 comments:
I love the magical glow of Christmas lights at night too!
Wait! That's your HOUSE! Holy Marvel. Is that a cross at the top?
Alice -- the cross is what the builder put on all the houses in the neighborhood. I think of it as more of a "positive" sign...you know -- like think positive when you come in my house.
Post a Comment