Wednesday, October 21, 2009

U2 Concert

All I can say is AMAZING! Last night U2 was in Phoenix and Matt and I went. By far the best concert I've ever been too. I absolutely love their music and I could've stayed there all night. Ask Matt, he had to drag me out of there. I was not ready to leave! I got some great pictures, but the best are the video clips I took and the voice recordings I got with my iPhone. :)
Thanks Matt for such a great night.

Before concert, everyone still arriving.


View from our seats.
The stage is revolving. Bono was all over the place. It was cool!

Matty and I

Bono

Bono

and Bono!

The big screens make you feel like you are right there!


Loved the look of this. With Bono in the middle.


Notice all the people around the outer stage.

At the end... PLEASE don't end!
One last picture!!!

10 comments:

Yours Faithfully said...

Loved your pictures....especially those of the kids & Sammy!

Rachel said...

Glad you got to enjoy - I couldn't talk Trent into it. I thought you were going to SF with Matt, we thought about calling to meet up with you guys but I didn't know what your plans were. Let's get together soon!

The Barb Chronicles said...

sounds like a blast. Glad you had fun, way to go Matt!

Jilly Bean said...

Oooohhhhh, so fun!

AmyL. said...

I'm soooo jealous! I remember when the tour dates came out I was so bummed they were not coming to Minneapolis. Nick and I should of just went out there to go with you guys.

Kari said...

WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!! I'm just a tad jealous...

Emily said...

Wow!!! How fun!! That arena was HUGE!!! That was really cool.

Kristine said...

lucky you! There were a few people that went. I am so outta the loop (too many disney movies playing in my car) that I didnt know they were coming. Looks like SOO much fun.

Pam said...

So jealous! I'm really glad you had such a great time, everyone needs a date like that once in a while.

Kari said...

They are coming to SLC June 3rd. I just bought tickets. I was rereading your post and I'm getting so excited. I can't wait!!