
I flew out of the D gates and I took a picture of the window there because it is so neat. I love how much light comes in through the wide windows.

Dan and I at his place.

This one is for my girls. SCARY!

Dan goes all out decorating for Halloween. It was fun seeing all his decorations.

Dan's place is a lot like Disneyland.

My girls would have loved being there. :)

This is TinkerBelle. My girls would love her. Pretty cute and funny!

San Fran skyline in the distance.

Love the Golden Gate Bridge. This picture is taken from The Walt Disney Museum.

Too dark of me. My camera didn't flash. But I love Fisherman's Wharf.

The Wax Museum is awesome! Loved these ones of Michael.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time away visiting Dan. I have to say I think Michael Jackson's wax sculptures look just as creepy as he did alive. They nailed it.
Post a Comment