Thursday, October 08, 2009

Love my CRICUT!

A new thing to do with my Cricut. I got some Vinyl made especially for the Cricut. I have been making some fun words to put on my walls. I feel like I am scrapbooking on my walls. These are just some of them so far. It's been fun, but it's actually harder than I thought it would be to put up just right. I can see this getting addicting especially during the Holiday's.


Halloween!



I love Megs expression!



In the girls room!

Above their bed!

4 comments:

Letterpress said...

Very cute--I didn't know they sold vinyl for that. And you're right--it will be terrific for the holidays.

Fun to see this!

Tina said...

You are so talented. I cannot believe you can make wall decor with your cricut. The girls must love their new room decorations!!

Kari said...

What a great idea!! CUTE!

Jilly Bean said...

Those are totally cute!