Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Party!

I always go all out and decorate my house for Halloween. This year we decided to decorate the yard as well. The girls loved helping out. We hosted a Halloween party with friends and so we kept with the Graveyard Tombstone pics.

I had some great helpers!

At night we have lights that shine on the tombstones and skull.

Here is the haunted invite I made. Last night was our Halloween Party and it went great. We had lots of fun. I love dressing up and playing Halloween games.

Welcome to the Party! Some fun Halloween foods.

The Graveyard Dip

Eyeball Donut Holes

Swamp Juice

YUMMY!

Matt and I are The Count and The Countess. I like to think I had my own personal Edward all night. ;) Shhhhh! Don't tell him that or he will kill me!
Now for the pics of our friends and costumes click HERE.
Thanks everyone for coming. We had so much FUN!
Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Kari said...

Great Yard...even your tree looks like you hung orange decor on it. Your party looks fun. Especially the creative halloween foodies. NICE COSTUMES you two!

Scrappycook said...

Looks like it was a ton of fun! I love your invitations!

Jilly Bean said...

The party was so much fun! The decor and treats were all fantastic! Thanks again!

Tina said...

Awesome Party! I wish I could have been there. Your food looks so creative and yummy!! Love the costumes!

Letterpress said...

Very cool--did you make all that food AND decorate AND do your costumes? I'll be you fell into bed when it was over!

Looks like a great time, and all the decorations look terrific.

Kristine said...

i was so bummed we missed it. It was not the right night for moody/emotional spats. Looks like we missed out.

The Welker Family said...

Kim, you get my vote for the "hostes with the mostest" What a great party! Love the food! I have been wanting to throw a Halloween party FOREVER! Maybe next year. Then I can use some of your great ideas :)

Kim Anselmo said...

Kim -- I warned you. Calling me "Edward" has now banned me from any costume participation in the years to come.