
Last weekend we went to Disneyland! Yeah!!! It was our girls first time going and they absolutely loved every minute of it. We went with our friends Tyson and Raschell. We went two days and the crowds were minimal. It was GREAT! As you can imagine, we took so many pics and I wanted to include as much as I could so click HERE to see them all!!! We can't wait to return again. It was so much FUN!
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun! The girls are getting so big!
I can't wait to take kids there!! Such a happy place. Loved your pictures- especially the one of you and Matty next to the happily ever after sign!
How funny--we were at Disney World! (I like Disneyland better, though.)
Glad you're well!
I'm soooo JEALOUS! Disneyland is one of my very favorite places. I love the picture of Brooke on the merry-go-round. Great Times!! Cute Family!!
such a fun time....im so jealous! i love disneyland, next trip were in. (we may have a problem with the princess vs. star wars rides!)
It looks like you guys had a blast. It is so fun to see the expressions on kids when they are there for the first time. We will have to go with you guys sometime.
Post a Comment