
Brooke's six month pics are HERE. It's interesting to me how much harder photographs are to take with a nicer camera. These pictures of Brooke are very tricky because we wanted the affect of really blurring the background and because of it we had to open the aperture letting a lot of light into the lens, but this also tends to blur certain parts of Brooke, making it hard to keep her in focus. It's difficult to get the perfect picture combination. I still love them all and it's fun to do our own candid photo shoots. Sometimes I feel like I am learning in the process and other times I feel like it's all just luck getting the perfect shot.
6 comments:
She is beautiful! I love that you just took those pictures. I need to do that. I always feel like I need to take her to a portrait studio. I've totally been beating myself up about not getting Emily's pictures taken once (except right when she was born)and she's 6 months now too. I can't believe how fast these past 6 months have flown by!
I think they all look beautiful, but you are so right about that luck part. Sometimes I work hard to get the shot and still can't figure it out and othertimes it's. . . luck (or skill, and I think you have both.)
so cute. good job!
She's PURE Adorable!!
I want to hold her right now!!
I would call that a perfect shot! She is so cute!! I want to eat those cheeks up!
She is adorable. Thanks again for everything today, especially loaning your hubby to us, that was the best gift ever. Can't wait to hang out again, we need to do lunch once a month. Hope your night wasn't too long!
Post a Comment