The girls got invited to a princess ball with their prince. They had so much fun in just gettting ready for it. They carried their invitation around for days. They wore their fancy dresses. They put headbands with jewels in their hair. They got their nails done and I did their makeup. They were ready to go. They looked so beautiful and their prince looked handsome! The ball was fun with treats, crafts, and dancing. They even had photography there. The pictures turned out great!

In our backyard

At the Ball!

with their crafts!
4 comments:
Very cute, especially the girls. I'm also partial to the handsome Prince.
Thanks for posting these!
What sweet pictures. This is why you have a house full of girls, Matt does such a great job with them. Have a great week.
What beautiful princesses! What a fun Dad to be part of such great memories for them! I can just imagine all the great conversations your girls were having before and after.
Such FANCY dresses!!
Post a Comment