Monday, August 31, 2009

30 Going On 13


All I can say is Girls nights are soooooo much FUN!!! This one takes the cake. You'll have to click on the link, HERE, to all of our CRAZY pictures to see why. Basically, we had a Jami party that turned into a Cheerleading party! Let's just say I was right at HOME. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! I am already craving to be with you girls again. Can't Wait!

3 comments:

Letterpress said...

You guys are pretty funny. I want to see this gathering again in 40 years, when all the hip and knee replacements are in and see how you all do then--J/K. Sounds like you had a great group and a great time. Lots of laughs, too!

Kari said...

You need to rename this post...Girls Just Want to Have Fun!! These pics make me laugh. I can imagine how much fun you all had taking them. TRUE - This event is right up your alley. Did you take any videos?

Kimberly said...

Whatever Kar, 30 going on 13 is Classic for the post title. "13 going on 30" is one of my favorite movies. I thought it was clever to switch the numbers. Girls just want to have fun is much too general. But with that we know what era you came out of! :)