Saturday, August 08, 2009

What A Doll!


This picture is the result of my girls playing dress up with their favorite doll in the house. The real live doll - their baby sister, Brooke. Honestly, I am amazed at how much Brooke puts up with and even enjoys from her older sisters. I had to take a picture because she does look cute. The girls did a good job putting her all together. They says she's either an angel or a butterfly. What creativity!

4 comments:

Letterpress said...

Love these wings on this sweet little girl--good job for Emilee and Megan for dolling her up.

Glad you posted them--
E.

Kristine said...

That is the cutest picture ever. And she looks so happy to have wings too. Love it.

Lopez-kids said...

Oh my gosh! That is so flippin' cute! Frame that!! SO much fun!

The Barb Chronicles said...

so F.R.E.A.K.I.N.G cute! I love that the girls thought about dressing her up, and I love that she has that smile like... I know.. I'm cute.