Saturday, May 30, 2009

NEW CAMERA

It's about time... I've been waiting for this!

This camera is amazing! It takes the best pictures I've ever seen, and I don't even know how to use it yet. I'm so excited to finally have a good camera for picture taking. I've been getting so frustrated with my Canon point and shoot. I take so many pictures that it is worth having a topnotch camera to capture the precious moments I want to remember. Here are some pics I've taken and remember I still have to read this book below to really know what I'm doing...


I love the water in this picture, the fast shutter speed captures the droplets.



I love the color the camera captures. It's like HD for pictures.



Here's Megs and her SWEET puppy eyes!


Want to see the cutest pictures ever? Keep looking. Baby Brookes is next.


I've never been able to take this good of close ups. My Canon was always blurry. I am in LOVE!

This is the bag with the camera and all the different lenses I need to learn how to use. This is what I will be busy with all summer. Wish me luck! :)

13 comments:

Castle Family said...

My Nikon is a little wimpier than your D90, but I love it!! You will love having nice quality photos :)

Jessica said...

That's one serious camera!

Kari said...

I love your new toy. I was just telling D that I need a better camera. WOW! What a difference. Brooke's eyes are sooooo blue. I love her cute face so close up.

Emily said...

You're going to love it! I'm so happy you got one!

The Barb Chronicles said...

ebay? is it digital? I need a new camera, mine is ALWAYS out of focus. hate it!

Scrappycook said...

That is my dream camera! I love the close-ups of Brooke!

Mercedes said...

yay for awesome cameras--they really do make a difference! Your family looks great!

Cassidy Lundgren said...

LOVE the close-up of Brooke's eyes! Great job! We'll have to get together to go over stuff soon!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Your camera is amazing and I love how it captured the water drops with Emilee splashing around. Brookie's eyes are so beautiful. We need to hang out soon. Ry keeps on asking when are we going to play with Emily and Megan:).

RSP said...

I am jealous! I got a nice camera for my birthday, but couldn't justify getting one THAT nice. You will have a blast! Oh, and I found your blog:)

Letterpress said...

Very cool, but of course, all I want to see is the folks--and those pictures of Brooke and girls are so perfect!

Now you can add another skill set to your list--you are very talented with all this video/blogging stuff.

Are you out of school yet for summer?

Diane said...

Kim here are a couple of websites that I look at. They have some good tips for improving your photography skills.

http://digital-photography-school.com/

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_list.asp?t=55

Chad Anselmo said...

Boy that camera bag looks familiar...have you found my mini tripod yet...