Sunday, June 14, 2009

Brooke's 3 Month Pics


With our new camera we took a bunch of pictures of Brooke at 3 months. It's so fun to experiment with the camera to see how positions and lighting turn out.
The pics are all on our webpage. Click HERE to view them.
Let me know which one you like Best!

6 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Brooke is darling and your camera is incredible. Although your camera takes amazing professional photos it's Brooke that makes the pictures so darn cute. I love her adorable outfit, flower & headband and her
bracelet...she's all ready to go out on the town:). I love her beautiful eyes. I want your camera:).

Scrappycook said...

She is adorable! I am completely jealous of your camera!

Kari said...

All I can say is WOW!! They all turned out adorable. You really captured some cute expressions.

I'm so excited she will be staying at my house in less than a week!! Can't wait to hold that little sweetie!

Kari said...

Also...I love the collage at the top with all your girls. How did you do that?

Claire said...

She is so cute Kim!! What a great mix of both parents. I loved all the pictures. Tough decision!

Emily said...

cute, cute baby! I liked #2 the best:) Aren't nice cameras awesome?