Sunday, May 10, 2009

Megan's Birthday Party!


Megan turns four and she had a fun water party for her birthday. She invited all her friends and they wore themselves out in the water and in the sun. Pics of her party are HERE. Happy Birthday Megs! We are so happy you are in our family. You bring so much spunk and spice to our lives. We love you!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Megan!~Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday, you were just a little pip-squeek I was meeting at the Mall of America!

Amy said...

Those pictures are so cute of Megan and her party. I love your backyard!

Letterpress said...

Very fun day for little Megan. And I like the slipnslides of all types.

cute photos--thanks for posting them!

Elizabeth

Mercedes said...

SO fun! I wish we could have been there to help celebrate! Happy Birthday, Megan!

Scrappycook said...

I can't believe she is 4 already! Very cute invites and party - I can't wait for summer!

The Welker Family said...

Oh, she is so cute! It's been way too long since I've seen you guys! Your little baby is beautiful. How fun that everyone came for her blessing.