Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!



We spent Memorial Day Weekend in St. George and Zions National Park. We were at Zions for The Eastmond family reunion. They camp out for the weekend and hike. We hiked Emerald Pools with our girls and played in the river with the rocks. Emilee and Matt camped there while Megan, Brooke, and I stayed at my parents in St. George. We spent lots of time with cousins and the weekend went much too fast! Click HERE to see pics on our website.

4 comments:

Scrappycook said...

That looks like so much fun!

Amy said...

Family hiking is always so fun, and I loved that the girls tried out the rope swing. Where was that indoor waterslide, that looked fun too.

The Welker Family said...

Brooke's swimming suit is so cute! She is so good and happy in the water! Was it cold. I didn't even try to put Emily in the water because it was so cold when we went swimming. It looks like your girls had a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

Your family is gorgeous, Kim! I love your new photos. Makes me want a new camera too. The girls are growing so much and so beautiful! I hope to see you guys soon. xoxo Keri