She looks so grown up! What a cutie! I love the side picture of the three girls too. That is a pretty much impossible picture to attempt with our 3 girls. We'll try one of these days.
Matt and Kim, We're glad we found you again! Congratulations on your new baby girl, all your children are so beautiful! Matt, Happy Happy Birthday to you, and Kim as yours is coming up too. Our son Josh and his wife Lauren just had a baby boy on March 12th. We are now grandparents for the first time! We love you guys have a happy Spring!
8 comments:
Beautiful
Love, GG.
i can't get over how "Matt" that smile is. she is so cute!
Exquisite. I love her expression--perfect!
Thanks for posting it.
love from her Grandma Elizabeth
Wow! She has really matured since you guys moved! Very sweet.
Kimmy- I love this picture of her! The hair has grown out very nicely! How are you? Hope things are well with the new one. Love you.
She looks so grown up! What a cutie! I love the side picture of the three girls too. That is a pretty much impossible picture to attempt with our 3 girls. We'll try one of these days.
Matt and Kim, We're glad we found you again! Congratulations on your new baby girl, all your children are so beautiful! Matt, Happy Happy Birthday to you, and Kim as yours is coming up too. Our son Josh and his wife Lauren just had a baby boy on March 12th. We are now grandparents for the first time! We love you guys have a happy Spring!
Emilee is so cute and I love her Spring picture. The picture of your girls together are so cute. How sweet that you have 3 beautiful girls.
Post a Comment