Cute shirts that our neighbor gave the girls. They think they are so fun and love to wear them. Right now Megan wears Brooke's too because as you can tell, it's way too big. Thanks, Lucy.
Oh my gosh what cute shirts for your cute girls. The shirt that Emilee has on reminds me of a shirt that I had made for Ry when Brooklyn was born. Very cute and Brooke is so adorable. How are you feeling?
Baby Brooke, you are just too cute! Wish we could hold you right now. Love the t-shirts. What a cute idea from a thoughtful friend. How about some more pictures of that darling baby?
5 comments:
Congrats!!! Brooke is so sweet and those shirts are so cute! So glad she got here safe and sound.
Oh my gosh what cute shirts for your cute girls. The shirt that Emilee has on reminds me of a shirt that I had made for Ry when Brooklyn was born. Very cute and Brooke is so adorable. How are you feeling?
Too cute!
I had such a great time at your house and really enjoyed seeing your cute family.
E.
How fun!!! Our girls are only 6 days apart!!! I'm in the hospital holding mine right now. I love babies too! Yours is beautiful!
Baby Brooke, you are just too cute! Wish we could hold you right now. Love the t-shirts. What a cute idea from a thoughtful friend. How about some more pictures of that darling baby?
Post a Comment