Saturday, March 07, 2009

Baby Brooke is Here!



Yeah!!! Finally, Brooke is here. She arrived on March 5, 2009. She weighed 9 lbs 8.8 oz. I know, Crazy huh? I had no idea a baby could come out looking that chubby. Thank goodness for epidurals. They are amazing and really make the whole experience enjoyable and memorable. We sure love having a new baby in our home and the baby stage is my favorite so you can imagine... I am in HEAVEN! We made her own webpage and pics are linked there. Click HERE to check them out. Thanks everyone for all your best wishes. We've loved hearing from you.

10 comments:

AmyL. said...

May? What? I'm confused. Just kidding...I know you meant March. Congrats!! She is adorable!

Lanae said...

congrats again! can't wait to meet her.

Emily said...

Chubba! I'm happy for your epidural too. Wow. My body hurts thinking about getting something that big out! Go you! She is beautiful!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I am so happy that she is here. I am not sure if you got my congrats text:). Brooke is beautiful and she is a big baby. Brooklyn was 9lbs. 13 oz. and I love chubby babies. She's darling and I am so excited to meet her soon. Let me know if their is anything I can do to help.

Scrappycook said...

What a cutie - I love a chubby baby! Congratulations on the new little one in your home!

collinanddani said...

Congrats! She is so cute and cubby! And I LOVE her name!

Kelly said...

Congratulations - she is beautiful (and chubby! adorable!)

Mercedes said...

Seriously, that is one big baby! Congratulations! I know baby stage is your favorite--I don't envy you your nights right now! She's such a cutie!

Letterpress said...

I loved seeing her and holding her and spending time with your family. Thanks!

:)Mom

Kristine said...

Congrats on the baby!! We need to stop by since you are just around the corner. I always think I should call but since I always value as much sleep after a baby I am afraid to call and wake you up if you are taking a nap. Hope all is going well and she is being a little sweetheart of a baby sleeping/eating. Let me know if you need anything.