Sunday, April 05, 2009

Megan, Emilee, and Brooke in their new Skirts



Yesterday Brooke and I went to Flagstaff to be with Barbara, my sister-in-law, who helped me make these cute skirts and other outfits for Brooke as well some more bows for Brooke's headband collection. Pics are on Brooke's webpage. Click HERE to see them. We had so much fun and the time went so fast. We need to do it again. Thanks Barb for all your great ideas! I love them!

6 comments:

Scrappycook said...

Cute outfits! It seems like everyone knows how to sew except me! I love that pear fabric - so adorable.

Rachel said...

So crafty! I could use a lesson bow making. Maybe I could make the trek out your way so you could teach me?!

Lanae said...

so adorable. thanks for a fun night, im so glad you live close again. i will watch brooke anytime, i love that little pink thing!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Your girls are darling and you are so talented!! I love their bright spring colored skirts and Brooke's cute dress. Of course you know how much I LOVE bows and headbands:). Very cute!!! Way to go!!!!

Letterpress said...

Very cute, Kim! I think you are Barbara and your girls will be the hit of the reunion in August, with all your matching skirts. You may have to set up a workshop, for all the other moms of the little girl cousins!

I think that little pear dress that Barbara made turned out cute as well--and Brooke is the darlingest model!

Congratulations!
Elizabeth

Ashley said...

How cute babies... All those are looking so sweet :)