Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kim's Birthday!

My Birthday was last Wednesday and I had a great day. Spent the morning shopping then to lunch. The afternoon I took my girls to the gym to swim while I lay by the pool. At night Matt made me dinner and I had the best dessert ever. The best part of my birthday present hasn't happened yet. On Thursday Matt was going to take work off while I spent the day at my father-in-law's spa getting a massage, pedicure, and manicure. But all night that night I had a fever and I woke up so sick. I ended up having Strep Throat. I rescheduled, so I will get my spa day and I will enjoy every minute of it!

Brooke and I

The salmon dinner Matt made me. He is so good at the barbecue and this Salmon was very tasty, as good as any restaurant can do or better. Thanks Matt!

Better than birthday cake?... A specialty caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. This is my favorite!!! On the outside is chocolate and English Toffee. What a great treat!

Me with my two oldest girls

Yummy!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone!

6 comments:

AmyL. said...

Happy Birthday Kim! Ever since my trip out there you have me craving those caramel apples! So yummy!

Scrappycook said...

Happy Birthday Kim! You look great!

Letterpress said...

Happy Birthday and I'm so sorry you got sick--totally not fair. But you and your girls look like you enjoyed the evening. Sorry I had to dash out (what a day that was!) and I know I owe you a phone call :)

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Happy Happy Birthday! How fun that you were able to relax at the pool but bummer that you were sick. At least you can still enjoy another spa day:)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Kim! I recognized the caramel apple as well! You look beautiful and I'm happy you had such a good day!

Mercedes said...

Kim, I am such a terrible friend. :( I totally meant to call you on your birthday, and I totally spaced! (What else is new?) Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and managed to stretch out the spa!