Monday, June 09, 2008

Matt and his many Talents!

Matt never ceases to amaze me. He is always up to something good. The girls and I are on vacation for a few weeks and while we've been gone Matt started this project. He built a built-in entertainment center. He has lots of ideas up his sleeve for things he wants to do with our home and it all starts here. When we go away he has no distractions and can be more efficient while we are gone and I love it because I can come home to a new look. Matt has so many amazing talents and if it's something he's never done before than he learns how to do it. This project is a first for Matt and he did an incredible job. I can't wait to see it! Thanks for all your hard work Matt. We love you and miss you!

BEFORE:




AFTER:




Additional pic:
Matt added shelves on the other side also because it made it look nicer.

9 comments:

Kim Anselmo said...

Thanks Kimmy! It was a whole lot easier leaving all the tools out and not worrying about the kids. Looking forward to having you back home. I miss you!javascript:void(0)
Publish Your Comment

Jessica said...

looks awesome! when are you coming to our house to build ours?!?

Scrappycook said...

He built that?! That is very impressive!! I can't get a mirror hung on the wall around here - count your blessings!!

lonnyanddeanne said...

Matt you are amazing!! This looks so nice. We miss you guys! Hope to be sitting in front of that entertainment center with you soon:)

Lanae said...

Thats it, I think that secures Matts spot as husband of the year!

The Blakes said...

Very impressive! It looks professionally done! Way to go Matt!

Courtney said...

Wow! That is a great piece! Way to go Matt!

Emily said...

Holy cow! Absolutely amazing. So when are you coming to Oregon to teach Matt how to build ours?:)

The Ryan Family said...

Onca again Matt...very nice job! BTW, when do we get the blog post about the haircut incident?? lol