Emilee Graduates from Preschool. I had no idea kids graduated from preschool until now. I thought it would be silly, but it was really cute and Emilee loved showing all the things they've accomplished through the year and I think it's good for her to feel achievement. Click HERE to see the pics of her fun day!
11 months ago
6 comments:
Congrats, Emilee! Hope you are all doing well. You look great, Kim! Happy B-day to Megan too!
Kim,
How fun!! Congrats to Emilee! Life gets busier and crazier. How fun. Aren't you coming soon? Let me know what day works during the week will be great. Can't wait to see you.
How cute!! Emilee looks darling and I love the picture of you and your girs. You should frame that picture.
Hey- I hope you have fun in Utah. See you when you get back. Thanks for all your help the last couple of visits.
That photo is adorable!! I can't believe they have preschool graduation complete with caps! We just had track and field day with each kid getting a metal - lame!
Oh she is so cute! I love the mother's day pictures too. You are such a cute mom.
Post a Comment