Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Megs!



Megs turned three today. But her spirit and personality are so much BIGGER than that. She has so much spunk and she is so fun to be with. She had a great birthday. I didn't do a party for her this year. I do parties every other year. But she got to do everything she wanted. I posted her birthday pics on our website.
Click HERE!

3 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!!! She seriously cracks me up and she really does have a fun and energetic personality:) It was so fun hanging out with you and swimming too. You are such a fun mom and your girls are so sweet and it was great seeing you again. Happy Mother's Day!!!!

lonnyanddeanne said...

I miss that munchkin!!

Lanae said...

happy birthday, megs. we think you are great.
love,
your best boys!