Wednesday, June 18, 2008

UTAH TRIP

We were in Utah over the past few weeks. We spent time in St. George, Salt Lake, and Park City. It was so great spending so much time with family and visiting friends. We went swimming, shopping, out to eat a lot, played so many games, and went to the movies. It was so much fun that it was exhausting. To give you an idea of how much we did, I took over 300 pictures on our trip. I know, CRAZY! Some of the pics are on our webpage. Click HERE to view them.

All the Cousins


Being Silly


Video of Emilee showing off in the swimming pool.
She swims very well and now can do hand stands in the water along with front and back flips.

6 comments:

AmyL. said...

Movie night outside...looks so fun!
Seeing that picture of you w/ Claire and Mercedes makes me miss hanging out with you girls. And I think Emilee's hair looks so cute!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Your family looks great and the vacation so much fun.

The Blakes said...

Utah weather sounds so appealing right now! Can we play together soon?

Scrappycook said...

Your trip looks like a lot of fun! It is finally warm and sunny here so I can stop drooling when I see all of your "fun in the sun" shots!

collinanddani said...

OH! I am so sad we were not there to see you! Definatly let us know when you are coming up for the holidays and we will get together! We miss you guys! We keep searching in our wards for a couple that was as cool as you guys, but we just can't seem to find one!

The Welker Family said...

Oh, I love all of the cousins! I think Emilee's hair cut is really cute. Every kid has to have a hair cutting experience right?

I'm sad that I haven't made it to your house to visit. It seems like every trip that we take to Phoenix is so rushed that we never have time to stop by. Hopefully I'll make it to friend's weekend this year.