I've been dreading this post, but I'm about to post a lot of pics on-line so I thought it would be good to post an explanation to Emilee's new hairdo. She was at a friends house playing and the friend got the scissors and just went to town on Emilee's hair. The first time I saw her after it happened, I was in shock and literally sick to my stomach. I rushed her straight to Super Cuts. This is the longest style they could make it. That's how short and choppy it was. On the positive side: It's now summer and it's great for swimming. It's a good thing hair does grow back, but it's sure not fast enough!
9 comments:
Yes good thing that hair does grow back. As far as being a mom and having girls myself I think when I first saw what happened I would've cried and then realized that at least it is summer and what a cute cut. Their are those times when I am doing Ry's hair and she complains as I am brushing it and I tell her....fine then we will go right now and get your hair cut up to your ears and then she stops complaining. Emilee is such a cute girl that she makes the new hair do cute and I love the headband look too:)
Hey Kim, just found your blog! Oooo, I would've been fuming about the hair! Oh, well, what can you do?
Oh my gosh!! At least looking back it will be a funny story to tell! And she does look cute--not every kid could pull that look off.
She does look adorable. I'm sure we'll have our turn too!
I did the same thing when I was about that age- actually my siblings did it for me. It's fun to look back at the pictures now! The only difference was that it had taken me that long to grow any hair at all- I was a bald kid. My mother was horrified! Emilee is adorable and looks so much older!
just think of all the free time you will have to clean...sorry i couldn't resist!!!
Sophie has done that TWICE! i am really hoping we are out of that stage now!
Hey Kim,
I happened upon your blog through Lanae's. Your girls are adorable! We just cut off Kendalls hair. I like to call it a "Pixie" but Keith calls it her "Boy" cut. Good thing they both have cute faces, no one notices the hair.
Also, do you hire out Matt? That entertainment center is AMAZING!!
Enjoy your new home and help out my fav sister-in-law Lanae. They are in a crazy but fun phase of life.
Tamee and Keith Jones
Awe she's beautiful... like Snow White!
Post a Comment