Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trick-or-treat at P&G

P&G had trick-or-treating day at work. It was fun. I can't believe how much attention our girls got there. Everyone was so friendly and nice. There were lots of dogs dressed up to. I always get asked where I got this Dorothy costume from. It was made by my mother for Emilee and each of my daughters have worn it.
Dorothy is lost.
Dani is a flower from Munchkin land.
Look at this dog. It is a unicorn with a princess riding on it. Love it!
Matt's sweet flower.
Brooke trick-or-treating.
Toto was in the basket, but she's replaced him with her candy. Go figure!

Matt's office. I love how he's decorated with pics.
Daddy's girl!
Brooke was kissing all the dogs, even the not so real ones. :)

Bye, Bye... It was fun!

2 comments:

Letterpress said...

I love these pictures! I think I'll print a couple out--or else steal them from you blog and throw them up on the family blog (just kidding). I also thought it was fun to see Matthew's office and where he spends his time. You look wonderful with your two little girls in the last photo, too. A real treat today at the computer!

sara said...

oh thats cute kissing all the dogs