
I went to New York City last weekend with my parents and my brother. It was such a fun trip. I am definitely a city girl! I really enjoy these times ALONE. And by that I mean without children. My life is so demanding with little ones that it is nice to get away. I had a great time and Oh! how I LOVE New York. What an amazing city. So much to do, so much to see. We took every kind of transportation known to man. Great memories with my family! And I took over 400 pics. Click HERE to see many of them.
2 comments:
I LOVE that place. It's looks like you had so much fun! I can't believe all the sights you were able to fit in with so little time.
I love, love the pic of you and Mom on top of the Empire State Build. - Priceless! We need to plan a girls trip there! Seriously!
Looks like you covered a LOT of ground in just a couple of days, and made good memories with your parents and brother at the same time. When Matthew was a baby, we lived an hour outside of The Big Apple (its nickname) and all his dr. appointments were in the city, so I got used to driving in there and driving around. When Barbara was a newborn, her father had a sales event in NYC, so I went in and stayed at the Waldorf Astoria--I figured I'd never ever get another chance to stay there, so I went in with my tiny baby and spent the night. Now you are a part of the history of that famed hotel as well!
I love the exuberance on your face in that shot of you in Times Square. As one cabbie said to me once, "It's an all-night town." Yep, yep.
Post a Comment