Saturday, October 29, 2011

Girls Night In

We had some girl time with the American Girl dolls. Emilee and Megan wanted to curl their hair with curlers just like I do to their hair. They also decided to have a birthday party for their dolls. They even made invitations. This was all done by my girls. I only took the pictures. I love to watch my girls at play. And how they feed off each other. I thought this was super cute and creative.
Molly's hair

Julie's hair

Julie's Bday party.

Molly's Bday party.

Best Friends!
In Jami's ready for bed.

3 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

That is really cute. :)

Letterpress said...

I think it's wonderful that you would take time to have a little party with your girls and their dolls. Love the cake! You are making good memories for them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.